The use of mobile devices is growing rapidly. It has penetrated almost all the countries in the world. With it, the services which are offered in mobile devices such as apps, mobile-centric websites, etc are also increasing. This led to a plethora of mobile app developers, people or companies who are well versed in mobile technology and thereby enabling in the development of various apps. Here we are going to talk about one such company, Massive Infinity, which is a mobile app developer in Singapore.
Massive Infinity was formed in the year 2011 by a team of skilled and resourceful Media producers and developers to cater to the needs of ever-increasing demand of mobile apps. Since its inception, they’ve been doing an excellent job in developing high-quality work for various clients. When a client comes with a job, they do it in various phases, so that it meets the client’s requirements and then some. The phases are highlighted below:
- Consulting: It deals with a clear understanding of the project’s goals and objectives.
- Conceptualise: This is where pieces are arranged in a way, so the project is ready for designing and development.
- Construction: The final designing or coding takes place in this phase.
- Conduct: The quality analysis or in short QA takes place in this final phase. The product is tested, both by the tester and the user. Once it passes through all the checks, it is then delivered to the user.
They provide the following service:
- Mobile Applications
- Training & Learning Solutions
- Enterprise Systems
- Website Development
- Digital Marketing
- Location-Based Applications
- Touchscreen Installations
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Blockchain Solutions
Massive Infinity has clients from all over the world. Some big industry names such as P&G, Mediacorp, Capitaland, RoyalCaribbean International have availed the services of the company. This speaks the volume of the capability of Massive Infinity.